The parcel of real estate designated on the plat of the subdivision as “Block K” is to be used as drainage retention pond. Owners of the following lots abut Block K: 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426,and 427. By purchase of one of these lots, each owner shall also acquire an undivided one-twenty first (1/2lst) ownership interest in Block K. This ownership of Block K shall be indivisible from the ownership of the lot. This interest shall run with the title to a particular lot and shall not be separately conveyable there from.
Each Block K owner shall share pro rata in the expenses of construction, maintaining, reparing, altering, reconstructing, improving, removing, and insuring the improvements in Block K. If one or more lot owners fail to pay their allocable share of such expenses, then the owners paying such expenses may file a lien for the reasonable value of the work performed and materials furnished as prescribed by the lien laws of the State of Indiana against any such lot and the owner thereof, and recover the full assessment owed together with interest from the due date and reasonable attorneys fees and costs.
Owners of Block K shall be members of an unincorporated association know as “Block K Property Owners Association”. The Association shall meet at least annually to elect three (3) member Board of Directors. Each lot shall be entitled to one (1) vote. The Board of Directors shall determine, by majority vote, what is necessary to maintain repair, alter, reconstruct, improve, remove or insure the improvements in Block K including any reasonable reserve. The Board shall determine the amount of the annual assessment to be paid by each Block K owner for these necessary expenses. No assessment shall ever be levied against the Developer.
The Board of Directors shall make and enforce reasonable rules and regulations for the use of Block K by its members. Sanctions may include reasonable monetary fines, suspension for the right to vote and the right to use Block K. The Board shall have the power to seek relief in any court for violation, to abate nuisances and to collect unpaid assessments of behalf of the Association.
Passed by a majority of the members 11/94
1. No motorized vehicles on the lake.
2. Only residents and their guests may use the lake.
3. No trash, refuse or dried algae shall be thrown in the lake.
4. Fishing from your lot only, unless permission is given.
5. All rocks around the pond are for decor and erosion purposes. No throwing rocks in pond or on the ice.
6. Committee approval must be obtained prior to building docks or structures on the lake.
7. Use of lake water during drought periods for lawn irrigation is prohibited.
8. Grass and sea wall areas around the lake should be well maintained.
9. Use of chemicals on lawns should be limited to those that are safe.
10. Residents should take turns weeding rocky areas at the ends of the lake.
11. Do not feed geese.
Passed by two thirds of the members 7/28/98
12. Property shall not be partially or fully fenced so as keep the open beauty of lake. (Lot #397 has already been approved for a fence by the Architectural Committee of Wellington Northeast, so this Lot is exempt from this rule.)